Below is a list of complete applications tested in Cypress.
|Kitchen Sink||Vanilla||Showcases every single Cypress command|
|TodoMVC||React||Compares the official TodoMVC Selenium tests to Cypress|
|Phonecat||Angular 1.x||Compares the official Phonecat Protractor tests to Cypress|
|PieChopper||Angular 1.x||Tests a fully featured application with many forms and modals|
This is an example app is used to showcase every command available in Cypress.
- Query and traverse DOM elements using
cy.find()and other commands.
.select()dropdowns, and other actions.
- Change the size of the viewport using
- Navigate to other pages.
cy.wait()on responses, and stub response data using
- Inspect and manipulate cookies and localStorage.
- Query and make assertions about DOM elements state.
- Type into an input using
- Create a custom
cy.createTodo()command to run multiple cy commands.
- Click and double click elements using
This tests the original Angular Phonecat example app using Cypress.
- Test redirect behavior of application using
- Test loading behavior of app.
This is a single page application with a decent amount of features. The tests involve a lot of form submissions.
- Test mobile responsive views using
- Test that the app scrolls correctly
- Check checkboxes using
- Stub responses from our backend using