Below is a list of complete applications tested in Cypress.
|Kitchen Sink||Vanilla||Showcases every single Cypress command|
|TodoMVC||React||Compares the official TodoMVC Selenium tests to Cypress|
|Realworld||React||Full end-to-end tests for the gothinkster/realworld “Conduit” app|
|Phonecat||Angular 1.x||Compares the official Phonecat Protractor tests to Cypress|
|PieChopper||Angular 1.x||Tests a fully featured application with many forms and modals|
This is an example app which is used to showcase every command available in Cypress.
- Query and traverse DOM elements using
cy.find()and other commands.
.select()dropdowns, and other actions.
- Change the size of the viewport using
- Navigate to other pages.
cy.wait()on responses, and stub response data using
- Inspect and manipulate cookies and localStorage.
- Query and make assertions about DOM elements state.
- Type into an input using
- Create a custom
cy.createTodo()command to run multiple cy commands.
- Click and double click elements using
Shows a full blogging application, “Conduit”, with back end code and a database.
- Create a test user from tests by running database commands via the
- Log in using
cy.request()and then setting the returned JWT token in
- Test all aspects of writing blog posts, commenting, and marking favorite posts.
- Collect full stack code coverage using @cypress/code-coverage. Read the Cypress code coverage guide for more details.
This tests the original Angular Phonecat example app using Cypress.
- Test redirect behavior of application using
- Test loading behavior of app.
This is a single page application with a decent amount of features. The tests involve a lot of form submissions.