Below is a list of complete applications tested in Cypress.
|Kitchen Sink||Vanilla||Showcases every single Cypress command|
|TodoMVC||React||Compares the official TodoMVC Selenium tests to Cypress|
|Realworld||React||Full end-to-end tests for the gothinkster/realworld "Conduit" app|
|Phonecat||Angular 1.x||Compares the official Phonecat Protractor tests to Cypress|
|PieChopper||Angular 1.x||Tests a fully featured application with many forms and modals|
This is an example app which is used to showcase every command available in Cypress.
- Query and traverse DOM elements using cy.get(), cy.find() and other commands.
- .type() into forms, .click() elements, .select() dropdowns, and other actions.
- Change the size of the viewport using cy.viewport().
- Navigate to other pages.
- cy.intercept() network requests, cy.wait() on responses, and stub response data using cy.fixture().
- Inspect and manipulate cookies and localStorage.
- Query and make assertions about DOM elements state.
- Type into an input using cy.type().
- Create a custom
cy.createTodo()command to run multiple cy commands.
- Click and double click elements using cy.click() and cy.dblclick().
A fork the official Redux TodoMVC example. Through a combination of end-to-end and unit tests shows how you can achieve 100% code coverage.
- Instrument and collect code coverage following the Cypress Code Coverage guide.
Shows a full blogging application, "Conduit", with back end code and a database.
- Create a test user from tests by running database commands via the cy.task() command.
- Log in using cy.request() and then setting the returned JWT token in
- Test all aspects of writing blog posts, commenting, and marking favorite posts.
- Collect full stack code coverage using @cypress/code-coverage. Read the Cypress code coverage guide for more details.
This tests the original Angular Phonecat example app using Cypress.
- Test redirect behavior of application using .hash().
- Test loading behavior of app.
This is a single page application with a decent amount of features. The tests involve a lot of form submissions.