Below is a list of complete applications tested in Cypress.
|Kitchen Sink||Vanilla||Showcases every single Cypress command|
|TodoMVC||React||Compares the official TodoMVC Selenium tests to Cypress|
|Realworld||React||Full end-to-end tests for the gothinkster/realworld "Conduit" app|
|Angular-playground||Angular 11||Full TypeScript project with code coverage|
This is an example app which is used to showcase every command available in Cypress.
- Query and traverse DOM elements using cy.get(), cy.find() and other commands.
- .type() into forms, .click() elements, .select() dropdowns, and other actions.
- Change the size of the viewport using cy.viewport().
- Navigate to other pages.
- cy.intercept() network requests, cy.wait() on responses, and stub response data using cy.fixture().
- Inspect and manipulate cookies and localStorage.
- Query and make assertions about DOM elements state.
- Type into an input using cy.type().
- Create a custom
cy.createTodo()command to run multiple cy commands.
- Click and double click elements using cy.click() and cy.dblclick().
A fork the official Redux TodoMVC example. Through a combination of end-to-end and unit tests shows how you can achieve 100% code coverage.
- Instrument and collect code coverage following the Cypress Code Coverage guide.
Shows a full blogging application, "Conduit", with back end code and a database.
- Create a test user from tests by running database commands via the cy.task() command.
- Log in using cy.request() and then setting the
returned JWT token in
- Test all aspects of writing blog posts, commenting, and marking favorite posts.
- Collect full stack code coverage using @cypress/code-coverage. Read the Cypress code coverage guide for more details.
A 3rd-party copy of Angular's Karma examples, enhanced for innovation activities, best practices and information sharing.
- 100% code and tests implemented in TypeScript
- CI setup using Cypress CircleCI Orb
- Combined coverage with Jest and Cypress via Cypress code coverage plugin
- linters and pre-commit hooks: Eslint, Prettier, Js-beautify, Husky
- recording test results on Cypress Cloud
To find more Cypress examples, search GitHub for
If the number of results is overwhelming, limit yourself to the examples created
under Cypress organization
or created by individual Cypress engineers, like