What you'll learn
- How to identify Cypress Cloud billing & usage
- How to upgrade your Cypress Cloud plan
- How to apply for an Open Source (OSS) plan
Open Source Plan
To support the community, we provide the Open Source Software (OSS) plan, which includes an upgrade to accommodate 5 free users, 100k tests/month, parallelization with load balancing, and access to numerous integrations!
To qualify, all Projects in your Organization must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-commercial entity
- Be Public in Cypress Cloud
- Your Project source code is available in a public location with an OSI-approved license
- Record minimum of 500 tests included with the Free Plan
Requesting OSS plan for an Org
Personal organizations cannot be used with an OSS plan.
Go the Organizations page to select the Organization you want to associate with an OSS plan. If you have no Organizations, you can create one by clicking the + Create New Organization button.
Go to the Billing & Usage page, click Upgrade and then click on the Apply for an open source plan link at the bottom of the page. Note: Access to all Projects must be set to public to enable this link.
Fill in and submit the OSS plan request form.
You'll receive an email confirming your request. The Cypress Team will review your request and, if approved, an OSS plan subscription will be applied to your Organization.
If you have any questions regarding the OSS plan, please feel free contact us.